Hodag Love

Monday, February 05, 2007

Man-cation Update

So man-cation is on March 23rd - 25th in Miami. Unless your name rhymes with Tang. Then it's still on the other dates and don't be concerned if you don't see us. We'll be there eventually.

We had to reschedule because BP has this thing called a "job" that he actually care about. I guess they made him do some "lawyering," which sounds like it really interferes with drinking time. So the man-cation got pushed back a weekend. More details on hotels in a week or so.

2 Comments:

  • it actually took me reading that twice to figure if it was referring to me. then i tried to think of anyone else who rhymes with tang. I came up with carRANGton...that was about it. I hate dean.

    By Blogger BrussSucks, at 12:45 PM  

  • PS I know it's carrington...i was stretching...Tysang park?

    By Blogger BrussSucks, at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home