Hodag Love

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First DayO Work


So I had my first day orientation at work today. Hours and hours of stuff that should be boring, but as I grow older hey, that 70% medical coverage on the select plan sounds great! Fantastic. In any case the day ends with a guided tour of all the facilities. The gym, all the eaterys, the probably 10 starbucks onsite. I got a venti coffee frap. excellent. So they are taking us past the sound stages where Oceans 13 is in production. And who should be the first famous guy I see but Mr George Clooney. Now the aisles/roads between the stages are not free of junk. There are all sorts of props and trailers and what not strewn throughout creating the need to keep your head up. On all the corners of the trailers tennis balls have been stuck. And Mr Clooney showed us why. As he passed he flipped his collar up and put his head down in a pretty mediocre attempt at not being noticed. However, with his vision lowered, he became prey to whatever protrusion might block his path. Head down and collar up he walked straight into the corner of a trailer which was thankfully covered with a tennis ball. I laughed inside........ oh yeah, also saw Clint Eastwood.


1 Comments:

  • On my vacation to LA, where I was able to spend sometime on the beach in addition to seeing the likes of Bert, Rob, and Zach I was able to witness Carrie Walsh and Misty May practicing some beach volleyball against other pro players. I was sort of confused that neither came up to me and asked me to show them how to play, I mean I was sporting a hairy chest framed neatly by ghostly white skin.

    By Blogger Paradise, at 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home