Hodag Love

Saturday, October 21, 2006


Hey kids,

Bert has repeatedly threatened me if I do not post my life story on this blog, so here goes.

I left America in 2000, and lived in Canadia for 3 years, then London for 3 years and now I'm back in Vancouver. During that time, I had 4 knee surgeries, 3 on the right and one on the left (thanks ultimate -- oh yeah, and thanks Will), but I can still walk. Now I do west coast things like play golf and do yoga.

I have a 13-month old son, who I am training to defend me from Bert. He can walk, point, clap, and usually doesn't cry when he bangs his head. After watching the World Cup final, he headbutted a one-year old girl, but other than that he is fairly nonviolent as long as he gets enough food.

Bert also told me to say that this blog is a good idea, and other people should post on it more. I also think that Charlie should post his starting drinking starting seven, since it will include Daddy Wags, who might be the greatest ever. Sadly, his final year as a Hodag was just before my first, so I can't tell the stories firsthand and I only saw him at a party naked with his frisbee mask on once.

2 Comments:

  • Simon, you play golf? Unreal. We will have to play sometime, maybe in the summer. Cheers to Bert for threatening Simon into doing this.

    By Blogger opie, at 7:31 PM  

  • I dont remember all this threatening...I thought they were promises

    By Blogger BrussSucks, at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home