Hodag Love

Monday, August 14, 2006

So Wei Lu came up with this idea mostly out of boredom due to the lack of activity on Billy Layden's blog. No offense to that guy cuz he rocks but you can only leave so many fake comments before you get tired of checking.... although I think my fake Nate Franz comment is most entertaining. Nate, if you haven't seen that yet well, uh... I thought it was funny. Anyways, Wei begged me to post something to get his idear off the ground. After he finished crying I finally caved in but needed something to write aboot. Since this is a Hodag blog this is what came to mind.

As some of you guys know I am moving to L.A. in about 2 weeks. I have been working the same shitty job at Georgetown for nearly 5 years and have accumulated a lot of junk on my hard drive. I have been spending the day going through trying to save personal stuff and pitch what is unncessary. So I came across this picture all the way back from 2003 that I had added a new caption for. Thus starts the Hodag Blog.

1 Comments:

  • Great idea Wei. Great picture Bert and as usual people making jokes at Tyson's expense put a smile on my face.

    By Blogger Paradise, at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home