Hodag Love

Monday, August 14, 2006

Tyson isn't the only Hodag under the weather



This rare archival footage of Paradise was taken just seconds after I revealed the shocking details of my “twin incident”.

It’s nice to see Wei’s efforts to do something nice to help us all remain close friends being used for its true purpose, mocking each other.

Chances are if you’re an alumni of a Hodag team from more than a few years ago you know how I’m doing if you’ve come back to Madison, because I’m the only one still fucking here. (oops, forgot Pete’s still here too. I’m the only one still here who will go out and get wasted with you and let you puke on my floor).

If you haven’t been back to Madison in a long time feel free to come crash at my place.

You can puke on the floor.

Pankratz
Hodag 1997-2002
pankratz@Waisman.Wisc.Edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home