Hodag Love

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

BRUSS/MARTYNA WEDDING WRITEUP:
VERSION OPIE
So while the Hodags were winning Nationals in dominating fashion, many of us were in attendance of the wedding of the centur...meh of the May 25th, 2007. So whilst we await Muffin's sweet write up of the Hodags sick play, here is a recap of the Bruss Martyna wedding from Opie's perspective. Or at least my guess of what Opie's perspective is.

Wow. Here I am in Santa Cruz eating some sweet mexican food with Pank. I better get on the phone and try to find some sort of ride to the airport at 4:30AM on Sunday morning because I am really good at planning trips and booking sweet ass flight times.

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you gonna get. I'm most likely going to get whipped with those 3 foot licorice whips in Pank's lap.
Mmm this food is pretty good. That was a great ceremony. I'll have a little food now and then maybe discuss some world events over a glass of wine.

Huh? What are you talking about? Who has a wedgie? I just like my pants to show my contures baby.
Hey dudes look! I'm drinking this bottle of champagne by myself. What a great idea that in no way will lead to bad things later. I love you guys. Plus I definitely think my head is as big as Bert's. And it's all red and gingery.
Yes finally made it to the bar. I'll just sit here and hug Zach's girlfriend. I'd hug Bert's girl too but he'd probably beat me to a pulp...hmmm...he hasn't hit me but the room seems to be spinning. That's odd.....
zzzz.....I'll just rest my eyes for a seco...zzzzzzzz... hey what the... am I enjoying this? Hector's hands do seem to know their way about my breastesiss area...
Well... I mean, I haven't peed myself or anything. That's pretty good right?
Man this must be contagious like yawning. Pank looks sleepy too. Who wants to take a man nap!
Bruss "Heeeeeeeeeeey wahas happenining over hurrr? Is this a basketball?"
Bruss "No it's Opie! Yay group photo. Everybody smile big. Opie you didn't smile... You're ruining my Wedding!"
Huh.?? Wait what's going on. huh...man I don't feel good I hope I don't puke whoops there I go.
What the...how did I get in this position? There must be a logical reason....
Ohhh I guess that makes sense. At least I made it outside before I started yakking...what? I didn't? I puked in the bar you say?... how about that...
Huh...oh ok Jake one picture then I gotta you know get some sleep or something. I gotta wake up early. At least I got all my puke out earlier right? What do you mean I just vomited all over the bus?...I gotta catch a flight.

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Dean Bolton, at 9:45 AM  

  • A. That's hilarious. Gotta put a disclaimer that it shouldn't be read at work unless you want to explain laughing uproariously to co-workers.

    B. Is there anyone that didn't fondle Opie?

    C. Who is cupping his nuts and why in the pee photo?

    By Blogger Dean Bolton, at 9:48 AM  

  • I think Op's body was pretty much up for grabs. I don't remember a lot cuz I was pretty tanked but thank god for asians and cameras right! Pictures are better than memories. and I think that mighta been my hand in the shot. He was dry, its ok.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home